White Chocolate & Organic Raspberry Muffins
- 50g softened butter
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 cups of flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup of milk
- 150g white chocolate
- 1 cup of York Town Organics frozen raspberries
For more amazing muffin recipes, look out for the Muffin Bible by Penguin Books at your local bookstore...
- Mix butter and sugar until fluffy
- Add eggs and milk, stir evenly
- Add flour, baking powder, chocolate and berries. Mix until just combined.
- Fill well-greased muffin pans (2 x 6)
- Garnish muffins gorgeous raspberries
- Bake at 190oC for 20 minutes